The paper submission process is organized in two steps:
- Abstract submission before the conference starts.
- Full Paper submission after the conference for:
- MIC 2022 Conference Proceedings or
- MIC 2022 supporting journals.
For more details about the submission process click here.
Please follow the below dates when submitting and registering for the MIC 2022 conference.
E-submission and registration opens
|2 November 2021|
Important dates for paper submission
| Abstract submission deadline||15 March 2022|
Notification of acceptance
|31 March 2022|
|9 - 11 June 2022|
15 July 2022
|15 September 2022|
Important dates for registration and payment
| Registration and payment||15 April (Early bird), 10 May (Late registration)|
Conference fee with VAT*
Conference fee without VAT**
|Participant||TBA in early September 2021||TBA in early September 2021|
|PhD student***||TBA in early September 2021||TBA in early September 2021|
* Conference fee with VAT: When the payer is natural person or Slovene legal entity, the conference fee is paid with VAT.
** Conference fee without VAT: When the payer is non-Slovene legal entity with VAT number, the conference fee is paid without VAT (Reverse Charge – VAT exempt under Article 44 Directive).
*** PhD students: In order to be eligible for reduced conference fee, students must submit the Certificate of Enrolment for the current academic year 2021/2022. The Certificate should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee covers full conference participation and conference materials.
Fee Payment and Payment Details
After the abstract has been accepted for the conference, authors need to pay the conference fee in order to register for the conference and for their paper to be published in the MIC 2022 Book of Abstracts and (if authors so decide) in the MIC 2022 Conference Proceedings.
You can pay the conference fee either by credit card or by bank transfer. Details are provided below.
Payment via credit card(will be available in March 2022)
Payment via bank transfer
The data for the bank transfer is:
Name of the Bank: BANK OF SLOVENIA
Address of the Bank: Slovenska 35, 1505 Ljubljana
Name of the Account-holder: UP Faculty of Management
Address of the Account-holder: Izolska vrata 2, 6000 Koper
Account number: 01100-6000005843
SWIFT CODE (BIC CODE): BSLJSI2X
IBAN number: SI56011006000005843
Please note that we have to receive the total amount on our bank account (you need to pay ALL bank costs; the selected mode of payment is "SHA" for EU countries and "OUR" for other countries).
Data for the Invoice - Submit Payer Data
In order for us to prepare the receipt/invoice participants must submit the data of the payer of the conference.
50% of the paid amount will be held in case of cancellation received until 15 May 2022.
In case of cancellation received after 15 May 2022 no refund will be made.
All refunds will be made when the Conference ends.
- Each submitted abstract/paper must have at least one unique registration. That is, if you wish to submit more than one abstract/paper, each of the additional abstract/papers must have at least one co-author, who is also registered for the conference and is not the co-author of any other abstract/paper submitted to MIC 2022. Each participant, attending the conference, needs to pay the conference fee.
- One participation fee has to be paid per each abstract/paper accepted in the programme.
- The number of submitted abstracts/papers per author is limited to three (3).