Call for Papers
We would like to cordially invite you to participate in the 21st Management International Conference (MIC 2022) to be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, 9–11 June 2022.
The traditional conference MIC will be organized as a Joint International Conference in co-operation with three partner institutions: the University of Primorska, Faculty of Management (Slovenia) and the Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism "Dr. Mijo Mirković" (Croatia).
The conference covers different subject areas: management, economics, finance, trade, tourism, energy and climate, digitalisation and the workplace, international institutions and development.
The conference programme features:
- keynote addresses,
- high-quality research paper presentations in concurrent sessions,
- poster presentations,
- editors' panel and exhibition of journals, supporting the conference,
- doctoral students’ workshop and other thematic workshops (see also Call for Workshops and Special Sessions).
Submission and Registration
The paper submission process is organized in two steps:
- Abstract submission before the conference starts.
- Full Paper submission after the conference for:
- MIC 2022 Conference Proceedings or
- special issues of journals supporting the MIC 2022.
The submission and review process takes place online. Please submit your extended abstract (paper) in the MIC conference system available here.
The extended abstract should be prepared using the template available here.
Abstracts of papers will be published in the MIC 2022 Book of Abstracts, ready for the conference.
Authors, who submit their abstracts, are invited to submit full papers to the MIC 2022 Conference Proceedings, published after the conference, or to the supporting journals, including:
- Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal
- Economic Research - Ekonomska istraživanja
- Human Systems Management
- International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics
- International Journal of Sustainable Economy
- Management and Production Engineering Review
- Managing Global Transitions
- Review of Innovation and Competitiveness
- Abstract submission extended: 19 April 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 25 April 2022
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 15 April 2022 (Early bird), 10 May 2022 (Late registration)
- Conference: 9 - 11 June 2022
- Full Paper submission for MIC 2022 supporting journals: 15 July 2022
- Full Paper submission for MIC 2022 Conference Proceedings: 15 September 2022
Information about the conference fee is available here.
MIC 2022 Organizing Committee