Templates for the MIC 2018
Abstracts - submission possible by 28 February 2018
Download ABSTRACT TEMPLATE.
When preparing the abstract take into the account the following:
- Abstracts must have 300 words minimum and 500 words maximum (not including the title of the paper and details about authors).
- Abstracts may not contain any tables or graphs.
- References in the text must be cited at the end of the abstract (they are excluded from the 300-500 words restriction).
- The abstract should include the study rationale and objectives, methods (list the main methods and data used in the analysis), presentation of main results and findings (but do not include figures or tables) and conclusions (added value of the paper, significant limitations, if appropriate).
- Please do not change the formatting.
Full papers - deadline: 30 September 2018
Download PAPER TEMPLATE.
Please do not change the formatting.