Supporting Journals to the MIC conference
All papers accepted for the conference are eligible to be considered for publication in the regular or special issues of one of the following international peer-reviewed academic journals:
- Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal (indexed CIRET, CAB Abstracts, Econ Papers, ERIH PLUS)
- Borsa Istanbul Review (indexed in Scopus, World Banking Abstracts, EconLit)
- Economic Systems (2015 IF = 0.701; indexed in Thompson Reuters, Scopus, IBZ, EBSCOhost, EconLit, ProQuest and others)
- Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast (indexed in Thompson Reuters (ESCI), EBSCOhost, ProQuest, DOAJ and others)
- Emerging Markets Finance and Trade (2015 IF = 0.768; indexed in Thompson Reuters, Scopus, IBZ, EBSCOhost, EconLit, ProQuest and others)
- International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics (indexed in Academic OneFile, ABS, EconLit, Expanded Academic ASAP, Inspec, RePec and others)
- Journal of the New Economic Association/ Zhournal Novoi Ekonomicheskoi Associacii (indexed in Scopus, RePEc, EconLit, RSCI (on Web of Science platform))
- Management (indexed in DOA, IBZ, Polish Ministry of Science and Education (List B), Index Copernicus, EconPapers, Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities, EBSCO)
- Managing Global Transitions (indexed in IBSS, EconLit, DOA, EconPapers, Index Copernicus, Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities, EBSCO, Proquest)
- Review of Innovation and Competitiveness
Papers for the above journals will be reviewed following their journal's normal review criteria. Please note that the acceptance of a paper to the conference is not a guarantee of publication and that only a limited number of outstanding papers will be published by the journals.
Some of the above journals will also prepare special issues devoted to the MIC 2018 conference. See MIC Special Issues for further information.