Editors' Panel: Meet Journals and their Editors
The Editors' Panel aims to bring editors from international journals around the world to share their ideas about selection consideration, criteria for a potential publication and other aspects important for a submission preparation. This discussion is expected to benefit and strengthen possible publications among doctoral students as well as other faculties members.
Participation is free of charge (valid only for this event).
Preliminary List of Participating Editors:
Please find below the preliminary list of participating editors; more information will follow soon.
Panel Chair: TBA
Dr. Josef Brada, Arizona State University and Association for the Study of East European Economies and Cultures, USA
Dr. Ali Kutan, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and Society for the Study of Emerging Markets, USA
- Emerging Markets Finance and Trade (2015 IF = 0.768; indexed in Thompson Reuters, Scopus, IBZ, EBSCOhost, EconLit; ProQuest; PAIS and others)
- Economic Systems (2015 IF = 0.701; indexed in Thompson Reuters, Scopus, IBZ, EBSCOhost, EconLit; ProQuest; PAIS and others)
- Borsa Istanbul Review (indexed in Scopus, World Banking Abstracts, EconLit)
Dr. Dean Fantazzini, Moscow State University Lomonosov, Moscow School of Economics, Russian Federation, Guest Editor of
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics (indexed in Academic OneFile, ABS, EconLit, Expanded Academic ASAP, Inspec, RePec and others)
Journal of the New Economic Association/ Zhournal Novoi Ekonomicheskoi Associacii (indexed in Scopus, RePEc, EconLit, RSCI (on Web of Science platform))
Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast (indexed in Thompson Reuters (ESCI), EBSCOhost, ProQuest, DOAJ and others)
Dr. Suzana Laporšek, University of Primorska, Slovenia, Editor in Chief of
Managing Global Transitions (indexed in IBSS, EconLit, DOA, EconPapers, Index Copernicus, Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities, EBSCO, Proquest)
Dr. Štefan Bojnec, University of Primorska, Slovenia, Editor in Chief of
Management (indexed in DOA, IBZ, Polish Ministry of Science and Education (List B), Index Copernicus, EconPapers, Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities, EBSCO)
Dr. Nada Trunk Širca, International School for Social and Business Studies, University of Primorska, Euro-Mediterranean University (EMUNI), Slovenia:
- Advisory Editor of International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning (indexed/listed in Erih Plus, Directory of Open Access Journals, EconPapers, Cabell's Directories, Central and Eastern European Online Library)
- Editor-in-Chief of ToKnowPress - International Academic Publisher
Dr. Josu Takala, University of Vassa, Finland, Guest Editor of
Management and Production Engineering Review (indexed in Baidu Scholar, BazTech, Cabell's Directory, Celdes, CNKI Scholar, CNPIEC, DOAJ, EBSCO, Elsevier - SCOPUS, Index Copernicus, Inspec, J-Gate, JournalTOCs, Naviga (Softweco), Primo Central (ExLibris), ProQuest, ReadCube, SCImago (SJR), Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest), TDOne (TDNet), TEMA Technik und Management, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb, WorldCat (OCLC))