Early registration/payment (1-14 April 2017)
Late registration/payment (15 - 28 April 2017)
|Participant||350 EUR||400 EUR|
|PhD student*||150 EUR||200 EUR|
|Accompanying person**||150 EUR||200 EUR|
VAT is included in the conference fee.
*PhD Students: In order to be eligible for reduced conference fee, students must submit the Certificate of Enrolment for the current academic year 2016/2017. The Certificate should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Accompanying person is a person who accompanies the participant of the conference (i.e. is not the co-author). Registration fee for accompanying persons includes the opening ceremony, the welcome reception, and meals during the conference days. However, accompanying persons can not participate at the scientific sessions or the poster sessions.
- Full Conference participation
- All Conference materials including Conference Name Badge, Conference Program and Conference Book of Abstracts
- Coffee Breaks
- Conference Meals
Accommodation, travel expenses and the trip on Saturday are not included in the conference fee.
Payments will open on April 1, 2017.
After the abstract has been accepted for the conference, authors need to pay the conference fee in order to register for the conference and for their paper to be published in the MIC 2017 Book of Abstracts and (if authors so decide) in the MIC 2017 Conference Proceedings.
Participants receive the original copy of the receipt on the first day of the conference (at the registration point).
Payment details will be available by in March 2017. We will start to collect payments in April 2017.
50% of the paid amount will be held in case of cancellation received until May 5, 2017.
In case of cancellation received after May 5, 2017 no refund will be made.
All refunds will be made when the Conference ends.
- Each submitted abstract/paper must have at least one unique registration. That is, if you wish to submit more than one abstract/paper, each of the additional abstract/papers must have at least one co-author, who is also registered for the conference and is not the co-author of any other abstract/paper submitted to MIC 2017.
- One participation fee has to be paid per each abstract/paper accepted in the programme.
- The number of submitted abstracts/papers per author is limited to three (3).