Call for Papers
We would like to cordially invite you to participate in the Management International Conference (MIC) 2018 to be held in the Hotel Golf, Bled, Slovenia, 30 May - 2 June 2018.
The traditional conference MIC will be organized as a Joint International Conference in co-operation with five partner institutions: the University of Primorska, Faculty of Management (Slovenia), the Moscow State University Lomonosov, Moscow School of Economics (Russian Federation), the Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism "Dr. Mijo Mirković" (Croatia), the Association for the Study of East European Economies and Cultures (USA) and the Society for the Study of Emerging Markets (USA).
The conference title is Managing Global Diversities, which will be discussed in different subject areas: management, economics, finance, tourism, energy, and digital society.
The conference programme features:
- keynote addresses,
- high-quality research paper presentations in concurrent sessions,
- poster presentations,
- editors' panel and exhibition of journals, supporting the conference,
- doctoral students’ workshop and other thematic workshops (see also Call for Workshops and Special Sessions).
Submission and Registration
The paper submission process is organized in two steps:
- Abstract submission before the conference starts.
- Full Paper submission after the conference for:
- MIC 2018 Conference Proceedings or
- special issues of journals supporting the MIC 2018.
The submission and review process takes place online. In order to submit your paper, you should first register online to the conference information system. After entering the conference system you will find a form for submitting your abstract online.
- In order to register and submit your extended abstract (paper) click here.
- The extended abstract (paper) should be prepared using the template available here.
Abstracts of papers will be published in the MIC 2018 Book of Abstracts, ready for the conference.
Authors, who submit their abstracts, are invited to submit full papers to the MIC 2018 Conference Proceedings, published after the conference, or to the supporting journals, including:
- Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal
- Borsa Istanbul Review
- Comparative Economic Studies
- Eastern European Economics
- Economic Research - Ekonomska istraživanja
- Economic Systems
- Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast
- Emerging Markets Finance and Trade
- International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics
- Journal of the New Economic Association/ Zhournal Novoi Ekonomicheskoi Associacii
- Management and Production Engineering Review
- Managing Global Transitions
- Review of Innovation and Competitiveness
Some of the journals listed above will also prepare special issues devoted to the MIC 2018 conference. These issues will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the MIC 2018. A full list of special issues is available here.
- Abstract submission: 28 February 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 10 March 2018
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 31 March 2018 (early bird); late registration: 15 April 2018
- Conference: 30 May - 2 June 2018
- Full Paper submission for Journals' Special Issues: 31 June 2018
- Full Paper submission for Conference Proceedings: 30 September 2018
Information about the conference fee is available here.
MIC 2018 Organising Committee