Call for Papers
We would like to cordially invite you to participate in the Management International Conference (MIC) 2019 to be held in the Amadria Park Grand Hotel, Opatija, Croatia, 29 May - 1 June 2019.
The traditional conference MIC will be organized as a Joint International Conference in co-operation with three partner institutions: the University of Primorska, Faculty of Management (Slovenia), the Moscow State University Lomonosov, Moscow School of Economics (Russian Federation) and the Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism "Dr. Mijo Mirković" (Croatia).
The conference title is Managing Geostrategic Issues, which will be discussed in different subject areas: management, economics, finance, trade, tourism, energy and climate, digitalisation and the workplace, international institutions and development.
The conference programme features:
- keynote addresses,
- high-quality research paper presentations in concurrent sessions,
- poster presentations,
- editors' panel and exhibition of journals, supporting the conference,
- doctoral students’ workshop and other thematic workshops (see also Call for Workshops and Special Sessions).
Submission and Registration
The paper submission process is organized in two steps:
- Abstract submission before the conference starts.
- Full Paper submission after the conference for:
- MIC 2019 Conference Proceedings or
- special issues of journals supporting the MIC 2019.
The submission and review process takes place online. In order to submit your paper, you should first register online to the conference information system. After entering the conference system you will find a form for submitting your abstract online.
- In order to register and submit your extended abstract (paper) click E-registration and submission.
- The extended abstract (paper) should be prepared using the template available here.
Abstracts of papers will be published in the MIC 2019 Book of Abstracts, ready for the conference.
Authors, who submit their abstracts, are invited to submit full papers to the MIC 2019 Conference Proceedings, published after the conference, or to the supporting journals, including:
- Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal
- Economic Research - Ekonomska istraživanja
- Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast
- International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics
- Journal of the New Economic Association/ Zhournal Novoi Ekonomicheskoi Associacii
- Management and Production Engineering Review
- Managing Global Transitions
- Review of Innovation and Competitiveness
- Abstract submission: 28 February 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 15 March 2019
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 31 March 2019 (early bird); late registration: 15 April 2019
- Conference: 29 May - 1 June 2019
- Full Paper submission for MIC 2019 supporting journals: 30 June 2019
- Full Paper submission for MIC 2019 Conference Proceedings: 30 September 2019
Information about the conference fee is available here.
MIC 2019 Organizing Committee